In an ideal world, Roe v. Wade -- perhaps the most insidious Supreme Court ruling since the infamous Dred Scott decision in 1857 -- would be overturned. And contrary to what most leftists assert, however, this does not necessarily mean that abortion would be universally prohibited and illegal. For example, before Roe became the law of the land in 1973, abortion was permissible in certain states. The legality of abortion, then, should be decided by individuals at the state level -- at least in the short-term -- not by a High Court of un-elected, unaccountable judges in Washington. This would...
Speak for yourself and not "most Americans" . I doubt most people are "pro-death".
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Americans unhappy with how Obama has managed the conflict in Gaza Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jesse Ventura: Don’t feel sorry for Chris Kyle’s widow, I’m the victim here Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Hot Air Survey: July Results Patrick Ishmael 3 hours ago