Two groups are elated over the sudden and dramatic demise of John Boehner's "Plan B" in the House of Representatives last night: Liberals -- who are thrilled to see their opponents in utter shambles -- and hardline conservatives, who view the development as a principled victory and a much-needed rebuke of the GOP's weak-kneed leadership. National Review Washington Editor Robert Costa was on the Hill during the collapse, and filed a must-read story about how it all went down. In short, a demoralized Boehner stunned the caucus with a brusque announcement that he was pulling the bill. The...
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago