I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
Let's put together an unbeatable coalition of CPAC, Tea Party, veteran Republicans, new Republicans, young people, middle aged people, old people, Libertarians. ....... Everybody who is not a liberal Democrat must join forces to halt the decline of our country. United We Stand; Divided We Fall! Come on, everybody. Kiss and make up. Let bygones be bygones! United for our country's sake! .... Our kids sake! .... Our grandkids sake!
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago