Those who favor a market-based approach to predicting the presidential election, take note: while Obama still has a two-thirds advantage on Intrade, the stock market showed a shift that indicates the market sees life in Romney's campaign yet. Hospital stock fell after his strong debate performance, a statistic that is tied to politics thanks to the Affordable Care Act. They stand to gain quite a bit financially from the law, in that the cost of treated uninsured patients will no longer fall directly to them. The day the Supreme Court upheld the ACA, the entire market fell about one per...
In response to:
Wonderful. Share a website with you , http://www.clothes8.us Believe you will love it Accept credit card and free shipping.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago