Free trade with China is a racket because we play by the rules, while China steals our patents and manufacturing secrets and violates the rules of the World Trade Organization to which they agreed when we helped them join in 2001. The statistics are mind-boggling: the U.S....
I would like to see the GOP make a point of repealing Medicare Prescription or raise revenue to PAY for it. That is the fiscally conservative thing to do. Also some revenue mechanism needs to be put in place to pay for all the costs incurred in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm sick to my stomach that so many Americans sacrificed and died over there while 99% of Americans simply watched it on TV, enjoyed a tax cut and went shopping.
We heard a lot of loose talk during the presidential campaign about getting tough with Communist China. Since both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney criticized China's violations of free-trade rules that the United States obeys, this would be the perfect issue to showcase the bipartisanship to which both men said they are committed.
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 12 hours ago