In response to:
I would like to see the GOP make a point of repealing Medicare Prescription or raise revenue to PAY for it. That is the fiscally conservative thing to do. Also some revenue mechanism needs to be put in place to pay for all the costs incurred in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm sick to my stomach that so many Americans sacrificed and died over there while 99% of Americans simply watched it on TV, enjoyed a tax cut and went shopping.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014