In response to:
I would like to see the GOP make a point of repealing Medicare Prescription or raise revenue to PAY for it. That is the fiscally conservative thing to do. Also some revenue mechanism needs to be put in place to pay for all the costs incurred in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm sick to my stomach that so many Americans sacrificed and died over there while 99% of Americans simply watched it on TV, enjoyed a tax cut and went shopping.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago