Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago