Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago