Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago