Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 11 hours ago