Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 8 hours ago