The Single Reason Romney Lost

dfrum Wrote: Nov 13, 2012 4:47 PM
In fact, worse than that, then Republican party turned a healthy economy and government into a sick economy and dysfunctional government. Why would going back to them suddenly work now?
I would like to see the GOP make a point of repealing Medicare Prescription or raise revenue to PAY for it. That is the fiscally conservative thing to do. Also some revenue mechanism needs to be put in place to pay for all the costs incurred in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm sick to my stomach that so many Americans sacrificed and died over there while 99% of Americans simply watched it on TV, enjoyed a tax cut and went shopping.

Try Bipartisanship About China

dfrum Wrote: Nov 13, 2012 4:44 PM

The French View of the Petraeus Sex Scandal

dfrum Wrote: Nov 13, 2012 4:44 PM

I’ll Buy My Own Contraception, Thanks

dfrum Wrote: Nov 13, 2012 4:44 PM

A Hug or the "Dope Fiend Yoke"

dfrum Wrote: Nov 13, 2012 4:43 PM