Hey Hunk; I think that First Amendment protection of: free speech, the press, assembly and religious expression is directed at acts of Congress, not TH or other private enterprises. Just a thought....
Muammar Gaddafi ruled the Arab nation of Libya from September of 1969 to October of 2011. He was the eccentric bad boy of North Africa until being overthrown and assassinated by rebel citizens of Libya, with help and encouragement from the United States. The new Libyan government is generally friendly to the West, but it has yet to gain control of most of its own territory beyond the capital city of...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014