Hey Hunk; I think that First Amendment protection of: free speech, the press, assembly and religious expression is directed at acts of Congress, not TH or other private enterprises. Just a thought....
Muammar Gaddafi ruled the Arab nation of Libya from September of 1969 to October of 2011. He was the eccentric bad boy of North Africa until being overthrown and assassinated by rebel citizens of Libya, with help and encouragement from the United States. The new Libyan government is generally friendly to the West, but it has yet to gain control of most of its own territory beyond the capital city of...
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago