Hey Hunk; I think that First Amendment protection of: free speech, the press, assembly and religious expression is directed at acts of Congress, not TH or other private enterprises. Just a thought....
Muammar Gaddafi ruled the Arab nation of Libya from September of 1969 to October of 2011. He was the eccentric bad boy of North Africa until being overthrown and assassinated by rebel citizens of Libya, with help and encouragement from the United States. The new Libyan government is generally friendly to the West, but it has yet to gain control of most of its own territory beyond the capital city of...
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 54 mins ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 12 hours ago