Hey Hunk; I think that First Amendment protection of: free speech, the press, assembly and religious expression is directed at acts of Congress, not TH or other private enterprises. Just a thought....
Muammar Gaddafi ruled the Arab nation of Libya from September of 1969 to October of 2011. He was the eccentric bad boy of North Africa until being overthrown and assassinated by rebel citizens of Libya, with help and encouragement from the United States. The new Libyan government is generally friendly to the West, but it has yet to gain control of most of its own territory beyond the capital city of...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago