It was a scene that immediately put every American into one of two groups: those heartened by the throngs of illegal immigrants thirsting to stay in this country, and those appalled. It also framed a choice for...
Seriously though, are we as Americans expected forever to keep subsidizing pregnant females with 400.000 unborn babies smuggled annually, with hordes of indigent people who slip past borders or the other 40 percent who fly into America never to return home? It is so easy for the both parties to remain unconcerned or staying deliberately ignorant about this silent invasion. Do we as Americans have to further forfeit our lifestyles, as we continually pay a annual bloated taxes to pay for every destitute foreigners who finds their way here? These are unfunded state mandates that keep on growing in hundreds of billions of dollars. Whether its Governor Brewer in Arizona or another state politician elsewhere, this drain on state treasuries must
When you hear of people in Chicago sleeping on the sidewalk to be first in line in the morning, you may figure they are hoping to snag tickets for Lady Gaga or a Cubs World Series. But those were not the explanation Wednesday when thousands lined up at Navy Pier. They didn't want to get something. They wanted to avoid getting something: a deportation order.
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago