The left's attempt to damage Chick-Fil-A completely backfired yesterday. Not only did customers wait for hours in line to "eat more chikin" but many Chick-Fil-A locations ran out of food. Rick Santorum, Rep. Louie Gohmert, newly victorious Ted Cruz, Sen. Lindsey Graham, Pat Boone and others tweeted about supporting the company. Santa also decided to show up..in August! It's fair to say the boycott failed miserably and that the buycott overwhelmingly succeeded. If this many people show up to vote in November, President Obama is in trouble.
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 16 hours ago