Sigh. So much cooked-up, rehashed rhetoric, so little time. According to DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz on CNN Sunday morning: Republicans are actually rooting for the economy to fail and only care about enriching millionaires and billionaires; the economy is still reeling from the "inherited" policies of the previous administration; and the stimulus was a huge, smashing success. It's nothing we haven't heard before, but it's even more world-wearying than when we were hearing the same messaging two years ago.
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 11 minutes ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago