The good news? The One wasn't shown up by a convicted felon this time around. The bad news? He still failed to secure supermajorities in a pair of virtually uncontested presidential primaries last night. In Kentucky, Obama won only 58 percent of Democrats, with 42 percent of his party's voters casting ballots for "uncommitted" over a sitting president. In Arkansas, an obscure attorney took a similar share of the primary vote from Obama. But as the Washington Post will tell you, a massacre perpetrated by a Mormon militia in 1857 might be "
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 11 minutes ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago