The good news? The One wasn't shown up by a convicted felon this time around. The bad news? He still failed to secure supermajorities in a pair of virtually uncontested presidential primaries last night. In Kentucky, Obama won only 58 percent of Democrats, with 42 percent of his party's voters casting ballots for "uncommitted" over a sitting president. In Arkansas, an obscure attorney took a similar share of the primary vote from Obama. But as the Washington Post will tell you, a massacre perpetrated by a Mormon militia in 1857 might be "
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 39 mins ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago