The good news? The One wasn't shown up by a convicted felon this time around. The bad news? He still failed to secure supermajorities in a pair of virtually uncontested presidential primaries last night. In Kentucky, Obama won only 58 percent of Democrats, with 42 percent of his party's voters casting ballots for "uncommitted" over a sitting president. In Arkansas, an obscure attorney took a similar share of the primary vote from Obama. But as the Washington Post will tell you, a massacre perpetrated by a Mormon militia in 1857 might be "
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014