The good news? The One wasn't shown up by a convicted felon this time around. The bad news? He still failed to secure supermajorities in a pair of virtually uncontested presidential primaries last night. In Kentucky, Obama won only 58 percent of Democrats, with 42 percent of his party's voters casting ballots for "uncommitted" over a sitting president. In Arkansas, an obscure attorney took a similar share of the primary vote from Obama. But as the Washington Post will tell you, a massacre perpetrated by a Mormon militia in 1857 might be "
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 12 hours ago