Over the weekend, the NRA announced its endorsement of Republican Tommy Thompson, the GOP candidate in Wisconsin's open U.S. Senate seat. NRA President David Keene was scheduled for several appearances with Thompson in Wisconsin over the three-day weekend.
The NRA endorsement set off a war of words between the two senate candidates, with Thompson's camp sending out a press release highlighting a Fox 11 article that had Democrat Rep. Tammy Baldwin's response to the development: "Tammy is a gun owner herself, supports the 2nd amendment and is proud to have strong support from Wisconsin sportsmen across the state."
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago