So, remember last summer when the Obama administration unveiled its new plans to completely change requirements to receive welfare, yeah well Republicans are finally taking up efforts again to put a stop to it. This policy “allows states to apply for waivers under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, or welfare reform, in order to test new ways to increase employment among welfare recipients.” In essence, that means that a state could make its way around the Welfare to Work policy. Welfare to work requires welfare recipients prove that they are making an effort to find work in order...
In response to:
in order to thank everyone, characteristic, novel style, varieties, low price and good quality, and the low sale price. Thank everyone http://3yu.net/cVx http://3yu.net/cVx http://3yu.net/cVx http://3yu.net/cVx ¦\_?????_/¦ ¦ ¦\|/ ¦ ? ? ¦—?— ¦? ?---? ?¦/|\ ¦ ?—? / ?—-?————-?? ?¦ ¦? ?-—————-?
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 13 hours ago