I say we're best off if government just leaves us alone to our peaceful cooperation with whomever we please. Let politicians advocate moral behavior. Let them give to charities. But leave government -- which is physical force -- out of it....
Remember, Paulus Textor and None1257, A VOTE FOR JOHNSON IS A VOTE FOR OBAMA . . . except the same old, same old, you are use to will NOT BE the same old same old under Obama . . . it will be far far worse . . . if I wanted to live like people do in Kenya, I'd move there . . . hey, that's a great idea for those of you who think that you can SPOIL the election for Republicans - go there for a year or two and then come back - you might find that Kenyan redistribution of wealth actually only makes those in power wealthy and everyone else lives in huts like Obama's half-brother, George Obama does.
All political candidates call themselves freedom-lovers, but they are not. Neither major party really opposes government control of the economy or of our personal lives. I'm a libertarian because I see the false choice offered by political left and right: Democrats talk about personal liberty; Republicans talk about economic freedom. But what they do once in power belies their words.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 13 hours ago