Ray, what about the proof from the Arizona gun dealer? Where did those guns go, if not to the drug cartels? Don't confuse the issue . . . everyone knows that the Mexican army, trained by Americans, were equipped with American weapons and that the State Department had a big contract with Mexico to ship high powered weapons, not just to their military, but to militarize the police departments there. The State Department "never thought those thousands of LEGALLY sold weapons would end up in the hands of a corrupt military or an even more corrupt network of drug-dealing police departments." Key word: Thought . . . our government never thinks, it just does . . .
I saw a clever but disturbing image today of the photoshopped merging of Barack Obama and Richard Nixon from the clever folks at Big Fur Hat. That picture immediately told a thousand words of what will remain a primary news topic throughout this presidential campaign season. And like his predecessor of 1972, it will not be Obama’s friends’ bad behavior; but, rather his response that will reveal the President’s measure...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 13 hours ago