"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Guess who wrote this? HINT: It was not written by a Reactionary Rightwinger. This was written by Ayn Rand and she was neither a Progressive Socialist Democrat or a Republican. What she wrote back in the 1930's still stands today as an indictment against the Progressive Socialists of that era and is even a stronger indictment against the Obama Administration regardless of what they want to call themselves, Communists, Marxists, or Progressive Socialists.
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago