Why should West run as a blocker for the White House? We all know that once Senators was allowed to be chosen by popular vote of the people, the States lost their voice in government and the Senate has become the unofficial buffer between the States and the President. Look at Harry Reid's troll control of the Senate, rubber stamping everything this moronic idiot in the White House has asked him to do. Why should Allen West be forced into running for such a position when we all know that he will become an outcast like Ron Paul because of his strong stand against what has and will most likely not change in our government?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 11 hours ago