In response to:
Glenn, please explain the "rash" of mass stabbings in China. Should China and the world be actively working towards "knife control" so as to minimize the number of murders caused by the illicit use of knives? What about cars? In Denver over the past year there have been at least a dozen hit and runs resulting the deaths of "residents". These cars are dangerous weapons and need to be controlled. Hell, I bet worldwide, there are more deaths caused by cars than by guns. Those damn car nuts.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago