It's the answer to all their questions; it's the response to all those who oppose them.
In response to:
Really, he had to? So, he couldn't be seen "attacking" a white man because that would look bad. Then, why do 90% of the ads, HE endorses, attack Romney? Isn' t that the same? Why does society not care that Toure or Rev. Al attack white men on their shows?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 5 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago