It's the answer to all their questions; it's the response to all those who oppose them.
In response to:
Really, he had to? So, he couldn't be seen "attacking" a white man because that would look bad. Then, why do 90% of the ads, HE endorses, attack Romney? Isn' t that the same? Why does society not care that Toure or Rev. Al attack white men on their shows?
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago