It's the answer to all their questions; it's the response to all those who oppose them.
In response to:
Really, he had to? So, he couldn't be seen "attacking" a white man because that would look bad. Then, why do 90% of the ads, HE endorses, attack Romney? Isn' t that the same? Why does society not care that Toure or Rev. Al attack white men on their shows?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014