There's a lot of noise and talk and back-and-forth going on in Washington, but hardly any of it seems to be about the struggles that middle-class families face.
When I was growing up, a family like mine -- living on my hard-working father's salary...
Michelle, please detail for us all of the things Barrack has done to "fight for the middle class". I have 20 seconds.
As President Obama desperately tries to save his legacy while his poll numbers tank, First Lady Michelle Obama is being brought in to vouch for her husband's bad policies. In an email yesterday, Mrs. Obama reassured supporters that her husband is working to keep families off of public assistance.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago