As Guy wrote this week, liberals are arguing spending doesn't lead to deficits or more debt. During his final press conference of his first term Monday, President Obama argued that his vote against raising the debt ceiling in 2006 came at a time when things were "different," and that Republicans shouldn't be hesitating to increase the debt ceiling this time around. Yesterday on Neil Cavuto's show, Democratic Rep. Jan Schakosky argued that Democrats voting against a debt ceiling increase in 2006 wasn't "real."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 57 mins ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago