Over the past two days, many have raised questions about whether Mitt Romney is actually committed to repealing ObamaCare in its entirety after telling ABC News he supports certain aspects of the law. Romney never said he would keep any part of ObamaCare, but said he would place certain parts he supported, like the coverage of pre-existing conditions, into his own healthcare plan after a full ObamaCare repeal.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- GAO report: White House directly involved in Enroll America fundraising Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- God bless America: Powdered alcohol to hit markets soon Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Surprise: UAW folds in VW dispute Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago