First we had both sides going up on air in Minnesota, with Chicago deploying Bill Clinton up there to batten down the hatches. Then we saw reports that Joe Biden was headed to Scranton, PA -- which was no big deal, we were told, because he did the same thing in 2008. (The stop was axed, due to weather). Next came the news that Romney's SuperPAC was dropping more than $2 million on Pennsylvania ads, followed quickly by the Obama campaign's decision to spend money on the airwaves in the state. And now, rumors have...
In response to:
Following the fall of the Gadhafi government, the Obama Administration allowed known foreign terrorists from Somalia, Pakistan, Iraq and other neighboring states to enter Libya, recruit, train and deploy Al Qaeda terrorists within local militia groups, armed with both small and large shoulder-fired weapons, some supplied by the Obama Administration. That the Obama administration placed the Muslim Brotherhood in control of Libya, and known terror Libyan group Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) in control of the Libyan Military and militias operating in Tripoli, which had been shut down under Gadhafi as a known affiliate of Al Qaeda.
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 49 mins ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago