First we had both sides going up on air in Minnesota, with Chicago deploying Bill Clinton up there to batten down the hatches. Then we saw reports that Joe Biden was headed to Scranton, PA -- which was no big deal, we were told, because he did the same thing in 2008. (The stop was axed, due to weather). Next came the news that Romney's SuperPAC was dropping more than $2 million on Pennsylvania ads, followed quickly by the Obama campaign's decision to spend money on the airwaves in the state. And now, rumors have...
In response to:
In August of 2011 – The Obama Administration acted without congressional oversight or authority to destabilize the Middle East and topple foreign governments, in this report, Libya, interrupting all economic, agricultural and energy supply lines in the entire region and causing widespread civil unrest. The unprovoked deposing of the Gadhafi government in Libya resulted in the closing of the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli and the establishment of a temporary consulate in Benghazi, which did not at any time, meet standard security protocol.
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 37 minutes ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Americans unhappy with how Obama has managed the conflict in Gaza Noah Rothman 3 hours ago