What is it with the "mainstream" media flat out ignoring scandals that involve the cold blooded murders of Americans? The same Americans who defended the right for the press to do their job by protecting the First Amendment and freedom in the first place? Not to mention, the so-called government watchdogs known as the lapdog media, are refusing to expose why dead Americans were left out to dry by the Obama administration. First, it was Operation Fast and Furious, where the Obama administration was literally arming the enemy and as a consequence, former Marine and Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry...
Iraq News, Terrorism News, World NewsPrintShareText SizeAAABAGHDAD (Feb. 3) - A woman accused of helping recruit dozens of female suicide bombers looked into the camera and described the process: trolling society for likely candidates and then patiently converting the women from troubled souls into deadly attackers. In a separate prison interview with The Associated Press, with interrogators nearby, the woman said she was part of a plot in which young women were raped and then sent to her for matronly advice. She said she would try to persuade the victims to become suicide bombers as their only escape from the shame and to reclaim their honor. The AP was allowed access on condition the information would not be released until the...
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 12 mins ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago