What is it with the "mainstream" media flat out ignoring scandals that involve the cold blooded murders of Americans? The same Americans who defended the right for the press to do their job by protecting the First Amendment and freedom in the first place? Not to mention, the so-called government watchdogs known as the lapdog media, are refusing to expose why dead Americans were left out to dry by the Obama administration. First, it was Operation Fast and Furious, where the Obama administration was literally arming the enemy and as a consequence, former Marine and Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry...
Iraq News, Terrorism News, World NewsPrintShareText SizeAAABAGHDAD (Feb. 3) - A woman accused of helping recruit dozens of female suicide bombers looked into the camera and described the process: trolling society for likely candidates and then patiently converting the women from troubled souls into deadly attackers. In a separate prison interview with The Associated Press, with interrogators nearby, the woman said she was part of a plot in which young women were raped and then sent to her for matronly advice. She said she would try to persuade the victims to become suicide bombers as their only escape from the shame and to reclaim their honor. The AP was allowed access on condition the information would not be released until the...
- Stupak: I got double-crossed on the contraception mandate Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- MNSure asks for additional $12.5 million to fix website and call center Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Federal committee devising new dietary guidelines based on… climate change Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- National Journal: Loss in HHS contraception mandate case would “restrict access” for women Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 3 hours ago