Libya Commemorates 9/11

DevilDog123 Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 9:25 AM
another video from little che to allielsut http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqhavXPIGGo&feature=related

Libya Commemorates 9/11

DevilDog123 Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 9:22 AM
wrote to little che?

Libya Commemorates 9/11

DevilDog123 Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 9:18 AM
AGirlNamedAllison Wrote: 2 minutes ago (9:14 AM) Cant you ever give it a rest, you piece of shi=it? did allielsut just call barack HUSSEIN obama a piece of shat?

Libya Commemorates 9/11

DevilDog123 Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 9:17 AM
i am sure she knows that he was just EXPRESSING his PEACE and LOVE for her the way he does for his camels. she is just angry because he loved her MORE than the camels

Libya Commemorates 9/11

DevilDog123 Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 9:16 AM
the sacking of the lybian consul and the death of the American ambassador can be laid completely at ovomits feet for if ovomit hadnt sided with those known terrorists in lybia, qaddaif would still be in charge and fighting terrorists so ovomit aided and abetted knwon terrorists to overthrow a foreign and sovereign nation for his muzzie terrorist buddies like he armed mexican drug cartels as payment for their supplying his cocaine habit

Libya Commemorates 9/11

DevilDog123 Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 9:13 AM
careful. yopur loving son, little che

Libya Commemorates 9/11

DevilDog123 Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 9:13 AM
to a wonderful place... Then I was happy. I asked the angel what was the thing was that killed me. He answered, "Abortion". I am sorry, for I know how it feels." I don't know what abortion is; I guess that's the name of the monster. I'm writing to say that I love you and to tell you how much I wanted to be your little boy. I tried very hard to live. I wanted to live. I had the will, but I couldn't; the monster was too powerful. It sucked my arms and legs off and finally got all of me. It was impossible to live. I just wanted you to know I tried to stay with you. I didn't want to die. Also, Mommy, please watch out for that abortion monster. Mommy, I love you and I would hate for you to go through the kind of pain I did. Please be...

Libya Commemorates 9/11

DevilDog123 Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 9:13 AM
how much you love me. I wanted to make all your tears go away. I had so many plans to make you happy. Now I couldn't; all my dreams were shattered. Though I was in utter pain and horror, I felt the pain of my heart breaking, above all. I wanted more than anything to be your daughter. No use now, for I was dying a painful death. I could only imagine the terrible things that they had done to you. I wanted to tell you that I love you before I was gone, but I didn't know the words you could understand. And soon, I no longer had the breath to say them; I was dead. I felt myself rising. I was being carried by a huge angel into a big beautiful place. I was still crying, but the physical pain was gone. The angel took me away to a...

Libya Commemorates 9/11

DevilDog123 Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 9:13 AM
unhappy. That same day, the most horrible thing happened. A very mean monster came into that warm, comfortable place I was in. I was so scared, I began screaming, but you never once tried to help me. Maybe you never heard me. The monster got closer and closer as I was screaming and screaming, "Mommy, Mommy, help me please; Mommy, help me." Complete terror is all I felt. I screamed and screamed until I thought I couldn't anymore. Then the monster started ripping my arms off. It hurt so bad; the pain I can never explain. It didn't stop. Oh, how I begged it to stop. I screamed in horror as it ripped my leg off. Though I was in such complete pain, I was dying. I knew I would never see your face or hear you say how much...

Libya Commemorates 9/11

DevilDog123 Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 9:12 AM
Dear Mommy Allison I am in Heaven now... I so wanted to be your little son. I don't quite understand what has happened. I was so excited when I began realizing my existance. I was in a dark, yet comfortable place. I saw I had fingers and toes. I was pretty far along in my developing, yet not near ready to leave my surroundings. I spent most of my time thinking or sleeping. Even from my earliest days, I felt a special bonding between you and me. Sometimes I heard you crying and I cried with you. Sometimes you would yell or scream, then cry. I was sad, and hoped you would be better soon. I wondered why you cried so much. One day you cried almost all of the day. I hurt for you. I couldn't imagine why you were so

Libya Commemorates 9/11

DevilDog123 Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 9:11 AM
bwahahahahaah you mean you hope to fluke Fluke.