How big of a mistake was Stephanie Cutter's accidental revelation of the truth yesterday on CNN? Mediaite is openly wondering whether she was trying to hand Mitt Romney the foreign policy debate on a platter. That's not how she saw it, though, doubling down on Fox and fleeing Katie's questions before last night's debate. Cutter's Special Report appearance is especially revealing because it indicates that Team Obama has given her the green light to maintain her repulsive "blame Romney" posture. The impulse to blame and attack runs deep in Chicago, and it's beyond tiresome at this...
In response to:
The Ansar al-Sharia group had been a close ally of the United States during the war that toppled the former Jamahiriya government led by Col. Muammar Gaddafi. Ansar al-Sharia, has been blamed for carrying out the attacks on the U.S. Consulate and another compound in Benghazi on September 11 that resulted in the deaths of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and at least three other diplomatic personnel.
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago