Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting...
In response to:
GT did you hear? dead chitcago gang bangers ahev it mead in hell. lucifer said, " of course they have it easy down here. thwey had sex with allielsut. what could i do that is worse than that?"
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 34 mins ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago