Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting...
In response to:
GT did you hear? dead chitcago gang bangers ahev it mead in hell. lucifer said, " of course they have it easy down here. thwey had sex with allielsut. what could i do that is worse than that?"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago