Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting...
In response to:
GT a gang banger in chitcago was asked aboput all the murders of blacks. his reply was, " those arent murders. they are MERCY KILLINGS! the poor BOYS had sex with allielsut. we had no choice but to put them out of their misery"
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 19 minutes ago
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- Income-inequality warrior to earn $225,000 per year for doing nothing in particular about income inequality Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Is Kickstarter kicking out pro-life projects? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, good: Obama to announce more faux stimulus with $600 million for job training Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago