Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting...
In response to:
so fubarack saying that benghazi was because of our national anthem?
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 40 mins ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago