The bad news? Pew's partisan split is R+1 (R+3 among likelies), which seems a few shades too optimistic for the GOP. The good news? The media suddenly cares about partisan breakdowns in public opinion surveys. After weeks of mocking conservatives as tinfoil-hat-wearing paranoiacs for wondering if polls with D+8 samples were all that predictive in the 2012 cycle, every member of the Beltway smart set -- from NBC to WaPo -- is eager to share an opinion about the likelihood of a partisan over-samples. The difference? Back then, it made Obama look stronger than he actually was. Totally...
hope, in some corner of cyberspace, the ATF is listening to his talk of treason & insurrection. 8. Bob F. - Another foul-mouthed geriatric who views me as his 2nd worst enemy....after icy steps in winter of course. 7. Uber Dave - I think we all know the score here. Mean-tempered windbags like Dave aren't born, they're created from years of erectile dysfunction. 6. Amy D. - Ye Gods this gender traitor has become a tiresome bore! Newsflash Amy, Odin doesnt exist, but cosmetics do. Being mistaken for James Gandolfini in the frozen foods section must get tiring. Former soldier Amy is still fighting the last war - against cankles. And I think its time to retreat. 5. Buck - Creepy Townhall stalker & possible serial killer, Buck is one...
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago