Sometimes I myopically focus on fiscal policy, implying that the key to prosperity is small government.
But I’ll freely admit that growth if maximized when you have small government AND free markets.
That being said, our goal should be to expand freedom, not merely to have the largest possible GDP.
Which is why the Freedom Index is a good complement to
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 34 mins ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago