There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
Finally!!! Exactly what I've been convinced of ever since Wednesday, Nov 7th! A great big THANK YOU to Rachel Alexander for researching and writing such a story. I just knew it! But this is the first article I've read that actually comes right out and says it! NOT that it's going to make one little bit of difference, of course. We all know that. No investigation will ever take place. Were one to be mounted, it would quickly be stifled by ALL the Demwits in DC AND the state-owned left wing media. Not to mention complete apathy by perhaps 2/3s of Americans. There are a couple of countries in South America that are starting to look pretty good . . . .
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago