Reading Mr. Schlicter's column here makes me think about how Dems relate to Repubs and vice versa. Namely, the Demwits are ALWAYS on the attack, both in public and behind the scenes. I hope I'm wrong about this, but it certainly appears that the Repubs do nothing of the sort -- not in public, anymore than by token, or certainly behind the scenes. WEEEELLLLLLL . . . that has to stop!! It's time the Republicans open the can of No More Mr. Niceguy and start taking pages -- whole chapters -- right out of the Demwits' playbook!! We need to start doing the chess game thing and be several steps ahead of them. We need to start laying traps. We need to start playing the media in spite of their leftwing owners. "We" the Congress, that is!!!!

Tax Hikes: You’re Next!

Desert Rat6 Wrote: Jan 07, 2013 12:37 PM
Yes -- the only laugh I've had out of this whole debacle. Which, sadly, started on Nov 7th.
Finally!!! Exactly what I've been convinced of ever since Wednesday, Nov 7th! A great big THANK YOU to Rachel Alexander for researching and writing such a story. I just knew it! But this is the first article I've read that actually comes right out and says it! NOT that it's going to make one little bit of difference, of course. We all know that. No investigation will ever take place. Were one to be mounted, it would quickly be stifled by ALL the Demwits in DC AND the state-owned left wing media. Not to mention complete apathy by perhaps 2/3s of Americans. There are a couple of countries in South America that are starting to look pretty good . . . .

Obama's Tax Evaders of the Year

Desert Rat6 Wrote: Jan 07, 2013 12:11 PM
What -- you don't think that the CEOs and founders that Malkin named here profited from these tax evasive moves?? I guarantee you two things -- 1) they most certainly did profit, and, 2) you'd better wake up and learn real economics, not what you're being spoon-fed by the left.

Every Idea Is an Incitement

Desert Rat6 Wrote: Jan 07, 2013 11:59 AM
Exactly. One of the most outwardly racist acts to be demonstrated in this country since the 50's and not one main stream media article calling it out. Tells a story, doesn't it??

Every Idea Is an Incitement

Desert Rat6 Wrote: Jan 07, 2013 11:55 AM
Got news for ya. The majority of those who did vote for Obama represent a group far more racist than anything you could've found in this country in the 70's or 80's.

Every Idea Is an Incitement

Desert Rat6 Wrote: Jan 07, 2013 11:53 AM
I love this guy!!! Even back when I was a quasi-hippie in school, I'd have gotten a real kick out of getting a letter like this from a prof!

Nice Losers

Desert Rat6 Wrote: Nov 13, 2012 1:03 PM
Good thoughts, but I'm not nearly so optimistic. First, regarding cheating, I suspect there was a ton of it and it will never be brought to light. If someone cracks the door on it, it will be swiftly squashed by the MSM. Regarding this 'new distraction" doing what Whitewater did not -- sorry, I truly believe that, thanks to the MSM and all the minions, we now have a super-teflon president in the WH. Nothing will ever stick to him, no matter how complicit he is. Never. This guy will waltz through this next four years untouched. I just wish he'd leave the country untouched, but that is a fool's dream. We will not recognize the US four years from now.

Nice Losers

Desert Rat6 Wrote: Nov 13, 2012 12:58 PM
Milos - I was thinking like that the first time around. I thought, surely the country will learn its lesson and kick Obambo out in a landslide. Guess I was wrong. Which makes me think they won't learn any better the second time around. Let the pandering exponentially amp up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Losers

Desert Rat6 Wrote: Nov 13, 2012 12:52 PM
At times I've been taken in by the argument that we simply need a hard-right conservative who's not afraid to stand up and tell the voters the truth, especially economically. But then, I tend to believe that only about 30 to 40% of voters would take to that positively. I think that even many folks who voted for Romney this last time would not like to hear the full truth, not really. But in actuality, I no longer believe we'll ever elect another Republican to the White House. The dems are too well stationed in the swing states, the pandering and class warfare by the left has gotten too strong and taken in too many people, and you've got the MSM who will do all they can (considerable) to help the left always win.