Yet somehow, after one of those women fired a warning shot into the ceiling of her Jacksonville, Fla., home to scare him away during yet another violent outburst, prosecutors managed to convince a jury that Gray was the victim. As a result, Marissa...
She could have escaped through the front or back door. What if they had a wall around the backyard? What if she knew that Gray could easily outrun her? Maybe she was thinking I can't get away on foot but there is no way he could keep up with a car. Then when in the stress of escaping the bedroom she left the keys behind she took the gun out of the car and was trying to get to a door to leave when he found her in the kitchen and she was trapped again. If she had gone back into the garage and tried to open the garage door she would have had to wait around 30-45 seconds for the door to open. A lot can happen in that time frame.
"I got five baby mammas, and I put my hands on every last one of them except for one," Rico Gray confessed during a November 2010 deposition. "The way I was with women ... they had to walk on eggshells around me." He recalled punching women in the face, shoving them, choking them and tossing them out the door.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago