Yet somehow, after one of those women fired a warning shot into the ceiling of her Jacksonville, Fla., home to scare him away during yet another violent outburst, prosecutors managed to convince a jury that Gray was the victim. As a result, Marissa...
She could have escaped through the front or back door. What if they had a wall around the backyard? What if she knew that Gray could easily outrun her? Maybe she was thinking I can't get away on foot but there is no way he could keep up with a car. Then when in the stress of escaping the bedroom she left the keys behind she took the gun out of the car and was trying to get to a door to leave when he found her in the kitchen and she was trapped again. If she had gone back into the garage and tried to open the garage door she would have had to wait around 30-45 seconds for the door to open. A lot can happen in that time frame.
"I got five baby mammas, and I put my hands on every last one of them except for one," Rico Gray confessed during a November 2010 deposition. "The way I was with women ... they had to walk on eggshells around me." He recalled punching women in the face, shoving them, choking them and tossing them out the door.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 7 hours ago