It is nice that you have saved some of your own money for retirement, but as they say, "You didn't earn that." Nancy Pelosi has already mooted that we need some kind of a wealth tax (see France). I am really afraid that as the politicians get desperate, they will see that money sitting in the 401k plans and IRAs and tell us, "The tax deferment is over, we want it now!" Politicians are not entirely stupid, they will do what is necessary to win the next election. The populace has become accustomed to "free" stuff. They will riot if they think that will be taken away from them (see Greece). Good Luck with that!
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 38 minutes ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago