It is nice that you have saved some of your own money for retirement, but as they say, "You didn't earn that." Nancy Pelosi has already mooted that we need some kind of a wealth tax (see France). I am really afraid that as the politicians get desperate, they will see that money sitting in the 401k plans and IRAs and tell us, "The tax deferment is over, we want it now!" Politicians are not entirely stupid, they will do what is necessary to win the next election. The populace has become accustomed to "free" stuff. They will riot if they think that will be taken away from them (see Greece). Good Luck with that!
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 16 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Oh my: Plurality of Republicans think Mitt Romney should run for president Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: 10 hours of catcalls in New York Allahpundit 11 hours ago