It is nice that you have saved some of your own money for retirement, but as they say, "You didn't earn that." Nancy Pelosi has already mooted that we need some kind of a wealth tax (see France). I am really afraid that as the politicians get desperate, they will see that money sitting in the 401k plans and IRAs and tell us, "The tax deferment is over, we want it now!" Politicians are not entirely stupid, they will do what is necessary to win the next election. The populace has become accustomed to "free" stuff. They will riot if they think that will be taken away from them (see Greece). Good Luck with that!
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago