Progressives, however, have been declaring the deficit problem "mostly solved." A report from the left-leaning Center on Budget and Policy Priorities found that, including all...
Wake up Now or it's over ! Rand Paul, Huelskamp, Amash, Gomer, Steve King, Mike Lee, Ted Cruz, Lou Bartella, Devin Nunez, Mike Pence, John Kasich, Kelly Ayotte, Nikki Haley, S-Martinez, J-Brewer, M-Bachmann ... There's whole bunch more like them in the US House ! Keep it going Liberals, your illegal criminal moves against the 2cnd, 4th, 10th amdts and others, will bring the Independent and even the women voters back to the, anti-Corporate-Oligarchy, anti-RINO-anti-Neo-Con, anti-Wall-St-WDC-Federal-Reserve-Collusion-Corruption, anti-WTO-OPEC-China-Japan-Asia-NAFTA-Mexico-illiegal-alien-invasion-Collusion-Corruption, pro-USA-pro-USC Tea Party Conservative side, now-Nov-2014-Nov-2016 and beyond !
Republicans are reportedly ready to vote to hike the debt ceiling without any of the major deficit-related concessions they've been pushing for from Democrats, and budget-watchers will soon turn their attention to the looming sequestration spending cuts (from the Budget Control Act, or BCA) scheculed to take place on March 1 and the expiration of the continuing resolution budget that the federal government has been operating on, scheduled to take place March 28.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 8 hours ago