Wilkerson's allegation followed his former boss's endorsement of President Obama for a second term. The...
Anyone who knows how politics work and do not listen to blowhards like Rush Limbaugh, Jon Stewart and Bill Mahre could never vote for Obama after his first failed term. Obama and the democrats has two full years of total power, 2008-2010 they had control of all three Houses and a very rare super majority in the Senate with enough seats to block any GOP filibuster. Obama and the democrats could have passed or repealed any legislation without opposition and they blew it. They had a real chance to really change things, I think they thought they would have that power for more than two years. I wish they would have done even half of what Obama promised, if they did he would not be in the fight of his life right now.
On MSNBC's Ed Schultz program Friday night, the former chief of staff for Colin Powell, retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, said, of the Republican Party, "My party is full of racists ... and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin ... that's despicable."
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 18 hours ago