Wilkerson's allegation followed his former boss's endorsement of President Obama for a second term. The...
Anyone who knows how politics work and do not listen to blowhards like Rush Limbaugh, Jon Stewart and Bill Mahre could never vote for Obama after his first failed term. Obama and the democrats has two full years of total power, 2008-2010 they had control of all three Houses and a very rare super majority in the Senate with enough seats to block any GOP filibuster. Obama and the democrats could have passed or repealed any legislation without opposition and they blew it. They had a real chance to really change things, I think they thought they would have that power for more than two years. I wish they would have done even half of what Obama promised, if they did he would not be in the fight of his life right now.
On MSNBC's Ed Schultz program Friday night, the former chief of staff for Colin Powell, retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, said, of the Republican Party, "My party is full of racists ... and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin ... that's despicable."
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 3 hours ago