HEMPSTEAD, NY - President Obama was noticeably sharper and more aggressive in tonight's debate, as both candidates exchanged barbs throughout the evening. Mitt Romney excelled by focusing on jobs, jobs, jobs, and repeatedly forcing voters to notice the canyon between Obama's rhetoric and his record. Romney's strongest answer came after Obama attempted to apply lipstick to his failed record in office. Romney unleashed a torrent of facts that pushed back forcefully against each and every one of those claims. It should be cut into an ad as soon as possible. Throughout the night, Romney was asked questions from the audience...
Obama-Clinton-Marxist Plan to Use UN to Subjugate America Hillary Clinton is working to give away US sovereignty to the UN. She and Obama are trying to bring US sovereignty under the purview of the UN. One of the Obamas-Clintons-Marxists main goals is the eventual disarming of the American public. The UN will be trying to push GW-Carbon-Tax-Credits onto the USA in 2012 and eventually tell the American people what to do in their private lives.
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mitch McConnell’s empty promise: We’ll force Obama to rein in government or else risk a shutdown Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 4 hours ago