HEMPSTEAD, NY - The Denver Dance ended badly for The One, so tonight's payback time, or something. Will Obama stanch the bleeding, or could Mitt Romney bolster his emerging lead? Watch the presidential candidates tangle below, follow our live tweets, and contribute your two cents in the comments section throughout the exchange. Hear that? It's the bell ringing for round two. Away we go...
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal at CPAC: We have long said this president is a smart man. It may be time to revisit that assumption. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago