Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
As Bill Clinton once suggested, Obama would "be bringing someone coffee" if it were not for all the college and federal grants, set-asides, special programs, financial assistance, foreign student subsidies and now donations he has received. He could not run a Kool Aid stand if his life depended on it. And he is very jealous of anyone who has become a success on their own, and wants to kick them if he can. He does not care if he destroyes the American economy.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 12 hours ago