Some of these things may help, or at least, as my grandmother would have said about chicken soup for a cold, they can't hurt. Others sound a little desperate, such as "Republican leaders should participate in and actively prepare for interviews with The...
Charlie Rangel won re-election in New York by 91% to 9%. If his opponent had supported gay marriage, supported abortion, courted the women, fought hard for voting rights for illegal aliens, supported spending to oblivion, championed huge deficits, supported 100% taxes on the successful, proposed increasing minimum wage to $100 an hour, ..... Rangel would win 91 -9.
The Republican National Committee is out with a 100-page analysis of how the party can revive its sagging fortunes. Doubtless many of the recommendations are good ones -- more outreach to minority and women voters, better candidate recruitment, fewer debates during the primaries, openness to immigration reform, competing with Democrats in absentee and early voting and much more.
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 56 mins ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 16 hours ago