Some of these things may help, or at least, as my grandmother would have said about chicken soup for a cold, they can't hurt. Others sound a little desperate, such as "Republican leaders should participate in and actively prepare for interviews with The...
No Republican, even Marco Rubio, will carry more than 30% of the minority vote if he is running against a minority Democrat. Even if Marco Rubio promised to make every illegal alien a full Citizen with full voting rights, he would lose the Spanish - Speaking vote 70% to 30% against a minority Democrat, or about what Romney did. If Republicans adopt Democratic - liberal policies they will not gain a single vote but they will lose Republican votes. Romney lost because Republicans did not show up.
The Republican National Committee is out with a 100-page analysis of how the party can revive its sagging fortunes. Doubtless many of the recommendations are good ones -- more outreach to minority and women voters, better candidate recruitment, fewer debates during the primaries, openness to immigration reform, competing with Democrats in absentee and early voting and much more.
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama declines to endorse Biden for 2016 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago