That's the summary assessment of many attending the annual Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show here in Harry Reid's Nevada. Note to editors and broadcast producers: The SHOT Show isn't a gun show. Nobody here can buy or...
According to Michael Goodwin’s column, New York Post, Sunday, January 13, 2013, “Of 796 people murdered in New York State in 2011 only five were killed with rifles of any kind. Handguns were used in 397 murders, and knives in 161.” 28 murders were committed by people who used their FISTS. I’m sure the drug dealers in New York will now have a new high-profit center to add to their operation, smuggling and selling “assault” rifles.
CLARK COUNTY, Nev. -- Official Washington has the collective attention span of a fruit fly. This condition is exacerbated by the Obama administration's proclivity for declaring selective events and issues to be crises that require immediate action. The problem is aggravated because the loyal opposition is in nearly total disarray, and few in the so-called mainstream media have any idea what they are talking about.
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 11 mins ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago