It's been a busy news week, so perhaps Sen. Bob Menendez is hoping other stories will detract attention from significant developments in his ongoing ethics scandal. Not here, they won't. The New Jersey Democrat has already admitted accepting two flights to the Dominican Republic on an embattled donor's private jet, visits on which he's alleged to have hired prostitutes, at least one of whom may have been underage. Confronted with clear evidence of these undisclosed trips, Menendez said he was only guilty of an oversight, and cut a personal check for nearly $60,000 covering the expenses. (This supposed...
The Republicans are so sexually repressed they don't even think adults should be allowed to have sex with children. Good thing we have liberals to end this sexual repression. Remember the Mapplethorpe exhibit that patriots complained about being forced as taxpayers to pay for in the 80s? They contained child porn mixed in with the rest of the porn. And liberals still claimed that patriots not wanting taxpayers to have to pay for that was a violation of the 1st Amendment, which I guess guarantees a government subsidy to kiddie porn. The imposition of Liberalism as the official state religion bears a lot of fruit.
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 31 minutes ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 1 hour ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago