It's been a busy news week, so perhaps Sen. Bob Menendez is hoping other stories will detract attention from significant developments in his ongoing ethics scandal. Not here, they won't. The New Jersey Democrat has already admitted accepting two flights to the Dominican Republic on an embattled donor's private jet, visits on which he's alleged to have hired prostitutes, at least one of whom may have been underage. Confronted with clear evidence of these undisclosed trips, Menendez said he was only guilty of an oversight, and cut a personal check for nearly $60,000 covering the expenses. (This supposed...
The Republicans are so sexually repressed they don't even think adults should be allowed to have sex with children. Good thing we have liberals to end this sexual repression. Remember the Mapplethorpe exhibit that patriots complained about being forced as taxpayers to pay for in the 80s? They contained child porn mixed in with the rest of the porn. And liberals still claimed that patriots not wanting taxpayers to have to pay for that was a violation of the 1st Amendment, which I guess guarantees a government subsidy to kiddie porn. The imposition of Liberalism as the official state religion bears a lot of fruit.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 7 hours ago