The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
I see liberal agitprop dupes have been trolling around here gloating about the big pile of defecation they left in their own living room with the last election. These liars provide a useful service, by giving patriots insight into the mind of an indoctrinated dupe. All patriots should be deprogramming any liberal dupes they have contact with, because this is one of the best ways to defend the Republic from its internal enemy, and these trolls present themselves here as training dummies patriots can use to practice deprogramming skills. Note the heavy armor of doublethink these dupes have been clad in, because you will encounter it on deprogramming missions. But not all dupes have armor as thick as those who come here.
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition; Update: “Poor choice of words” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago