The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
I see liberal agitprop dupes have been trolling around here gloating about the big pile of defecation they left in their own living room with the last election. These liars provide a useful service, by giving patriots insight into the mind of an indoctrinated dupe. All patriots should be deprogramming any liberal dupes they have contact with, because this is one of the best ways to defend the Republic from its internal enemy, and these trolls present themselves here as training dummies patriots can use to practice deprogramming skills. Note the heavy armor of doublethink these dupes have been clad in, because you will encounter it on deprogramming missions. But not all dupes have armor as thick as those who come here.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago