The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
I see liberal agitprop dupes have been trolling around here gloating about the big pile of defecation they left in their own living room with the last election. These liars provide a useful service, by giving patriots insight into the mind of an indoctrinated dupe. All patriots should be deprogramming any liberal dupes they have contact with, because this is one of the best ways to defend the Republic from its internal enemy, and these trolls present themselves here as training dummies patriots can use to practice deprogramming skills. Note the heavy armor of doublethink these dupes have been clad in, because you will encounter it on deprogramming missions. But not all dupes have armor as thick as those who come here.
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago