The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
Liberal bigots are willing to pay for all sorts of unnecessary things, but when something necessary to protect our children comes up, all of a sudden they're fiscal conservatives. Give me a break. Their lies have no effect on any thinking person; all they do is demonstrate clearly the absurdity of the liberal position, and why it takes a demagogue to sell it. How many armed guards could be hired for the money Obama spends on golf and vacations? Is his fun more important than protecting children? And how many guards could be hired for the money Obama spent buying votes from parasites? Is buying votes from parasites more important than protecting children?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 5 hours ago