The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
Liberal bigots are willing to pay for all sorts of unnecessary things, but when something necessary to protect our children comes up, all of a sudden they're fiscal conservatives. Give me a break. Their lies have no effect on any thinking person; all they do is demonstrate clearly the absurdity of the liberal position, and why it takes a demagogue to sell it. How many armed guards could be hired for the money Obama spends on golf and vacations? Is his fun more important than protecting children? And how many guards could be hired for the money Obama spent buying votes from parasites? Is buying votes from parasites more important than protecting children?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014