The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
Liberal bigots are willing to pay for all sorts of unnecessary things, but when something necessary to protect our children comes up, all of a sudden they're fiscal conservatives. Give me a break. Their lies have no effect on any thinking person; all they do is demonstrate clearly the absurdity of the liberal position, and why it takes a demagogue to sell it. How many armed guards could be hired for the money Obama spends on golf and vacations? Is his fun more important than protecting children? And how many guards could be hired for the money Obama spent buying votes from parasites? Is buying votes from parasites more important than protecting children?
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Poll showing GOP favorability nearly even with Dems met with furious spinning Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago