The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
Liberal bigots are willing to pay for all sorts of unnecessary things, but when something necessary to protect our children comes up, all of a sudden they're fiscal conservatives. Give me a break. Their lies have no effect on any thinking person; all they do is demonstrate clearly the absurdity of the liberal position, and why it takes a demagogue to sell it. How many armed guards could be hired for the money Obama spends on golf and vacations? Is his fun more important than protecting children? And how many guards could be hired for the money Obama spent buying votes from parasites? Is buying votes from parasites more important than protecting children?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago