The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
For the troll calling itself lois: The Supreme Court decision to legalize abortion was not legal, because that court did not have the legal authority to make law, and there is nothing in the Constitution saying that states can't protect the lives of unborn children, nor does the Constitution define when life begins. The High Court had the power to legalize the mass murder of unborn babies, because there was (and apparently still is) no one able to stop it from breaking the law, but it did not and does not have the legal right to do so. People in powerful positions losing sight of the distinction between having the power to do something and having the right to do it is why the 2nd Amendment was written.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago